THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 7, 2011

from now onwards.....she gotta write everythg...capture evry photo.......so tat every single things tat happened besides her will be remembered......she will like it to be a story.......she gotta keep everythg tat happens before her life ends....^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and again.......2day was d 1st week of d month.....and guess wat???????ya...BInGO....she gotta go for her treatment again......hmmmm....be strong girl......and tml wil be 8th of MAy.........It is Mother's Day.......Happy Mother's dAy....MA......

Mummy:
sorry for making u disappointed....(and it was owez.....)
sorry for being so rude to you when Imma in bad mood....(as u knew how my characteristic r)
sorry for x taking good care of myself......(as i was owez sick....)
sorry for yelling and shouting whenever u ask me to hav my medicines....(cz i hate them...)
sorry for hurting you.....(i dun wanna study.....and evrythg tat happened recently....)
sorry for x hugging you when ur angry and down....(cz i dun dare......since young til now...)

Mummy, I wanna say tat im sorry and thank you for taking care of me......I love you, Mummy.....muackx....

MUMMY, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY>>>!!!!
kay.....mumny....tis is for you....^^

To A Gift on Mother's Day

Through my eyes I see
A sanctum,
Where there are leaves to lead the way;
There the grass needs never cutting
And stays groomed everyday.

Through my eyes I see
A sanctum
That no one can take away.
And through my eyes I see a place
Where all the kids can play.

Through my eyes I see
A sanctum
Where all the days are years;
The mommies there will never age,
Nor will they cry a tear.

I think I'll call this Mom's Land,
For beyond its flowered wall,
The beauty matches only a mother's

And that is the most beautiful of all.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate ppl UNFRIEND me ESPECIALLY XX.(saw tis in fb,posted by someone.....and i felt sorry for d one he is talking about.....)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


amanda

07052011

❤1008am

asrama

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter