THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Am I ?????

lol.....guys.....imma just bac from d hospital......and I found out somethg funny.....or was it?????eleh,....dunno...watever.....hmmmm.....am I tat BANANA?????? I mean does I really Have d BANANA Look?????adoi......haiz.....there was a new Pharmacist today......den when she cal my name, for sure I will go to d counter ya......den.....I was kinda Shocked when she asked me tis kinda question......" Do u noe Chinese?????? Can I explain in Chinese?????" I was stunded....Lol.......of cz u can.....Im d future BC teacher....imma gonna teach bc,if i cun understands nor speaks how m i gonna teach bc leh.....LOL.....but of cz i din say it out lar......just keep quiet and answered "sure...you may...." den she explained everythg to me.....and while she explain, her facial expression was like do u really understands?????do you?????lol.....
hmmmmm......den i met tis japanese lady.....and she speaks to me and asked whether Am I half blood?????erm.....wat she means was am I am campuran????^^.....ooh....how come she knew it??????and she founds it???hmmm......ya.....correct.....Im x 100% pure chinese.....and I have a lit bit of Japanese genes....kay.....hmmm......but how come Im x like thos japanese girls?????so cute,adorable.....pretty and nice.....hmmm....sad......den we chat for almost two hours....and den I get to know her daughter....she was only 5.....how cute and sweet was she....but den she cun be like other kids.....running around.....hoping around.....poor thing.....and tis reminds me of thos time i had when Im small......kinda sad too.....cun run around,playing hide and side....hmmmm.....and at last I promise to that lit girl tat I wil come and accompany her, tell her stories whenever I go for my treatment.....cz I know how was it....d fellings of staying in d bed all d time.....ゆり私はあなたを約束....^^
kay...den after everythg I went home.....Ya....I went home...my own home....cz tml wil be mother's day.....I gotta go bac ya......hmmmmm.....

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter