THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

exam.....study week?????

guys.......Im okay ady......as I continue my class and life as usual.....^^
just tat I kena CUCUk again.......haiz.....but I just used to it ady..........dun worry.....I wil make sure tat I wil be owez okay.....cz I stil gotta wait for him......tats y I will make sure tat IMMA okay.....see......^^

hmmmmm......everyone from IPG around d world have their study week on....haiz.......but wat about us??????STUDY WEEK???????eleh.....tak ade lah.......everyone is having their on study time.....our class?????haiz......Another PJ here....den 语音,写作....haiz........
but den luckily...thy said tat tml will be d last day....(and i really do hope so....)den only i can 面壁思过....and study...(actually is 面镜思过lar...cz there's a pieces of mirror in front of ma table....=P)
erhmmmm.....can i finish everythg before my papers?????can I ?????There are too much things to study....and too lit time left for us.....adoi.....errr....got my slip peperiksaan today ya....means.....exam is not too far away...argh......gotta sit for 4 paper......PC2311P5, PC2312P5, PJ2311P5 and SS2311P5....hmmm....how i wish I can change my major.....I wan english....Be-TESL wil do.....MUsic...seni.....haiz....(minor oso nvm lor....but den AMANDA....wake up lor......d 3 of them is x in ur exam list lar)......HAIZ.......
PC2311P5- 现当代文化;西游记;语音;写作
PC2312P5-古典文学;鲁迅作品;文化;阅读
PJ2311P5-PJA;Olahraga;PJ TMK;Kurikulum
SS2311P5 - Ekonomi M'sia,;Geografi Alam Sekitar Manusia; Tamadun Dunia

And wats going on with d weather???????It is even hotter den tat...( i mean when imma in NS....i tot tats d hottest weather tat i ever met.....)
IMMA MELTING.....cz IMMA PUTERI LILIN.....LOLS.....no lar....melting is for sure i wil....and imma not really d puteri lilin lar.....just tat i dun really wanna step out of my room....even one step......1stLY....i cun open my eyes at all.....err...mb my eyes r sensitive to d sunlight.....perhaps.....hmmm...den one more thing......I usually wil faint under tis kinda terrible sun...and my head cracks (cz she had migraine...ish...hate it....).....hmmm.......and MR HOT SUN owez makes me SICK.......and I wonder when can I have a date wif Ms RAinny or MS Windy as well?????hmmm.....tat wil be much more betta den.....

hmmmm....everyone is out now....today's tuesady.....and there's pasar malam......even my roommate went there tooo....(she was thos who dun really go out o....)haha....hmmmmm.....
and den....wats on tuesday?????ya....GUitar lesson....i missed two or three lesson before tis......and im wondering can i ever catch up?????Im sure d others will be right too far....too good from i do....haiz.....so......after d exam taklimat...err....abt 2 somethg....den reach hostel.....den have my bath.....and settle down everythg.....den she starts her practice.....yeah.....she forgot all her CHORDS...='(.....but den she tried her best lor..... den hor......when she went for d lesson.....lecturer said" hmmm......not bad....just tat You nid more practice ya....."
kay.....imma gotta work hard for it.......and today......I learned quite alot of new things...new chord,new song.....^^.....even my finger tips are pain.....but actually these aren't d worse one.....cz i tried d worst thg during my ABRSM exam......hmmmm.....and i wun giv up....cz i wanna play thos songs.....(thos songs which he like...shhhh....)
tis is when she's bored.....and her guitar accompany her....=P.....she cun bring along her piano over here,right......somehow MUSIC do helps her.....(tats y she wan music as her minor....but unfortunately.....she din get it... how sad...)

Imma BEing invite by Kung Yiing to watch their play...^^

TIME: Thursday; MAy 12; 8-11pm
LOCATION: Seri Tanjung Hall, IPG Ipoh Campus
(K12 & K13 units cordially invite all the lecturers and trainees from IPG Ipoh Campus to our play "Macbeth-goes Bollywood"...And I actually saw tis.....from the director of the Lord Of The Ring, and Transformers, executive producer: Steven Spielberg, we, k12 and k13 present Macbeth: goes bollywood......)
so guys......good luck and all the best for d play......err.....I tik i wil be gng lar.....WILL BE ONLY ar....cz imma really scared tat i cun finish lar......sorry ya.....but i wil owez support u guys.....^^


and one more thing......before I end my post....errr....tis ma design for d 中秋晚会委员的T-shirt...

any ideas or comments??????i wanna do d best ya......pls help ya....thx alot.....

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter