hmmmmm.....20th of MAy had passed....and of cz again.....I blogged.....2day......(err...i mean yesterday lar.....)...kinda tired,gotta make it short n simple...
❤i wanna say 520 to you....altot u wun see nor hear it.....
❤den study & sick....
❤den mama's birthday...
-bought a dress for her,but end up,she dun lik it....sad...-den bought a cake,x really tat nice....
-den cooked some dishes,x tat tasty neither....
I feel lik imma loser...argh....
❤den girl's talk wif theng2 and bei2
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤RyaN Liew.....Sorry...
I LOVe you....I really do....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
another antibiotic......adui.....
thy accompany me when imma study.....Froggie.....cute ya????❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
mama cutting d cake...
theng theng and man man ....
bei bei,theng theng and man man(as wat thy cal me...)
err....u can juz ignore my big face...
err....u can juz ignore my big face...
thx girls.....thx for spending ur time wif me....just to listen to me.....
as thy noe how bad and sad Im...
and sorry dear.....i really din mean it.....
as thy noe how bad and sad Im...
and sorry dear.....i really din mean it.....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤











No comments:
Post a Comment