THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ujian Amali....

~11/4~

2day.......both of us hav our exam......U hav ur PSPM 2.....and I hav my Pj amali.....I keep on thinking abt u,worry abt you......I keep on watching d time passed by......from 9-11am.....I wanted to wish u so much.....B4 ur exam, i really wanted to wish u,i wanna tell u dun be stress....everythg wil be fine......just tried ur best and leave d rest to me and God....I wanna send u a msg badly.....just a msg....a msg to wish u.....But i cun....and i dare not to....den after u finish ur paper.....i too wanna ask whether d paper okay?????how was it?????everythg fine?????BUt.......I CUN.....i cun do anythg.....Does anyone noe how I feel?????D feelings inside????all i can is just pray....I cun do others.....Argh..........
during our test......(my mind and soul is not wif me......but i stil manage to do it...)
we hav our olahraga ujian 2day....there are 3 parts of them......lontar peluru, lari pecut, and one more lompat jauh....1st....we did lontar peluru......kay.....d peluru is very very very heavy.....or was its my fault......haiz....dunno ar.....i just noe tat tis peluru is more heavier den d one during sukan tara.....den.....d field is wet.......and there's mud every here and there.....and d worst thg is imma sensitive to d grass,d mud, d field......argh.....i really do suffer.....cz d peluru was all cover wif mud.....den my hands, neck start to be itch.......ooh o.....cz lecturer say peluru mesti letak bawah telinga,dan mesti sentuh den neck u tu.....wat to do......gotta touch lor......haiz....See....

Red Red jor....HAiz...(stil okay....after apply medicine d o...)

den after evrythg.....my results====>29/40......ish........wat result was tis......memang malu.......haiz.....den lari pecut.......hmmm......i think tis is kinda okay.....(i think so..)we start of wif setting up d starting blok.....den kegarisan, sedia......PIIIII......den torsor.....just one thg......along d path IM running on.......I accidentally slip and wanna fall......den at last din really fell lar.....den......d marks o......tis one jiu dunno leh.....cz lecturer dun allow us to see......so bad har......=(.....den follow on by lompat jauh.......kinda happy actually.....cz last time during Pj.....I mean secondary ya......tis is wat I love d most.....^^......but den kinda disappointed wif myself today......cz i only get 36/40......haiz......another 4 marks,i wil get full marks.....wuuuu......den my hand 被擦伤了......

by de sand of cz.....

❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

~12/4~

Kay……2day was d exam for d kecergasan…..we hav lari ulang-alik,lompat berdiri,sit-up and push up…..kay……1st….we hav sit-up……D 1st one was d hand touch lutut….tis I passed….den 2nd one was siku touch lutut….kay lar….Passed it too…..den,hand on d breast…..up……ya…kay….den 4th one…..hand on d head…..123,up….back bone starts to pain….but I stil manage to get up….but d last one…..hand at d back touching shoulder…..I cun do tis……Sad…….argh…….

Den…..push up…….when we r down, we must touch d hand of d seniors…..actually should be a blok lar…….den…..I really did my best ady…..and I only get 32……oh my….haiz….denlari ulang-alik……Imma getting tired…..really……add on I cun really breath properly…..but I stil keep on….d 1st time imma get 13.1….second time,12.5…..wat to do?????being so tired, sure wil get tis kinda results d lor…..den lompat berdiri…..tis is d worst thg……Wanna noe y???????CZ I FElL down…….argh……I fell in d sitting position…..i cun really get up…..but I push myself to get up….(cz….tis is d real me…..d sikap of me..)am I hurting my back once again???????haiz…..

After everythg……we stil gotta go for class….and b4 tat…thy all go and “da bao”…

see….


rui voon da bao for her roommate-hui seet….cz hui seet din sit for tis exam…..den during classess……I cun hlp myself from sleeping……..there arre 3 reasons…..1st…tired…..super tired…..2nd….pain….really….cun really tahan…..but gotta act nothg….3rd…..d class is super hot…..lack of O2……

Den after class, d 1st thg I do was on FB…..i wanna see whether u accept me…..but through my disappointment…..U blocked me again…..Im really lost…..do u noe abt tis…..1st u blocked me,den unblocked me…..den again me blocked me when I added u as fren…..wat r u up too?????I really cun catch ur ball……really cun……mayb u dun wanna see anythg abt me till d day u graduate….mayb….kay…..I allow u to do so….cz after all is my fault…..but pls….dun be too long…kay……u noe I do regret…..u noe I stil cares…..u noe I stil love you…..dun U?????

Tml gotta hav our 2.4……wil I faint again lik last sem?????hope I wun…….and pls…….my butt really hurts…..how am I gonna run for tml????????

❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

~13/4~
ntg muc to say.....cz.......most of d time.....sleepping...:-S......today.....2.4m leh.......3 rounds.....after finish d run.....boom...off I g0.....black out.....den.....I hav d weird weird dream again......d same house....same deer.....same door......y cun i get up......y do I d same dream again?????y?????but den at last.....Im awake......but Imma stil scared.....
den.....2day.... i din go for my guitar lesson.......sleep for d whole day......How i wish u are here....right bside me.....so tat i wun be so scared.....
tis few days,i dunno how shild i say......im really getting more and more worried.....really........but i hav x one to tell......over here,x one wil noe tat theres somethg wrong.....x one unds....

❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


❤amanda❤

❤14042011❤

❤o448pm❤

❤asrama❤

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter