THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 22, 2011

tis week.....a tiring and hectic week....

MOnday
We have class.....and i cun really remember abt monday.....cz ntg special happened on tat day.....just classes...lessons.....as usual.......
❤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Tuesday

It was an holiday......and we went for outing.....^^....1st of all we hav our guitar lesson at 11am.....den after tat I bring them out.....tis is for sure,Cz imma ipoh mali.....LOL....we went to JJ,den De Garden,den Tesco and d last one PAsar Malam.....It was a whole day outing....hehe.....after tat all of us are really really tired.....whereever we go......there are alot of ppl......cz Is PUBLIC HOLID.......kay.....1st of all.....we saw K7's.....thy are headling to d KBOX....den we thinking of joining them...but den after all....we din....cz d price was tooooo "CHEAP"....=P...den we went around Jusco......going shop by shop....trying clothes by clothes....dress by dress.....but den there's ntg i like.....den meet philip, only den I rmb today was his birthday......HAPPY BIRTHDAY....PHILIP.....
we went over to Tesco......cz i wanna find Jie....and others wanna "take" cash.....=P....den i meet ah jie.....realy miss her......and I really wanna cry....cz just now in JJ....saw many couples here and there.....I really do wish time turns back...sorry dear.....I really regret for every mistakes i din.....pls forgive me......pls...dear....Im really sorry.....
den after tat we walk over to DE Garden.....den we did d same thg.....shop by shop we when....Huh....tis time I found some dress i like.....but d price aren't "suitable" for me....too expensive lar wei.....cun afford it at all.....so....i din buy them....
tis was d dress i have a chance to capture it down.....it comes wif a necklace.....but when I try,i mean d dress,d salesgirl took it away.....I love it....cz it has d "Princess" feel....^^....and d price was RM 89,and after discount......80.....lol.....
den....we went for d YOGURT ICE-CREAM.....Ice-cream which no matter how many u have,u wun be fat....^^....

Poor Jia YUh...she was forced by me to be d model of d Ice-Cream.....LOL.....

taa-dah......d ice-cream we have......And guess how much it cost???????RM 10.38 for tis much.....


den....before we go over to PM......we took tis photo.....^^den.....we head on for PM.......tonight.....there lot of them.....1st.....there was x rain tat night.....2nd.....It was public holiday.....den after everythg....we went bac to hostel.....
❤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Wednesday


Ntg special....just ordinary classes in d morning...afternoon and meeting at night.....one word to discrebe.....TIRED.....classes till 430,den 5-7.....classes again...den 9-10....meeting...ooh...But imma stil fine...just duno y...I dun dare to slip....just like now....mayb Imma scared of d same nightmare....same i had once and thousands time....it's scary....den i gotta pack for tml...Rekreasi...

p/s : I pray for d whole day tat u wil have a save journey bac to ur hometown...and seems lik God heard my prayers..u reach home safely....^^
❤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Thursday

A Day to Lost World....
It was my 7th time fro me to be there...hmm...1st...we went for d Be TESL's speaker's corner...den we hav our taklimat b4 we start off our walk to LOST WORLD.....
d sun shines brightly upon us.......
on our way there...
outside Lost world.....

den finally we reach there......these are some of d pic we took outside Lost world.....
ai chyi and me.....Philip & me....
our lunch......ticket....ticket....
main entrance of Lost world....al unit K...

kay......now pictures......
Lost World Fried Rice...RM 7...Waffer......RM3.50...but it really tastes good....

Inside Peting Zoo...
Imma feeding BIrds.... Snakky.... Outside Peting Zoo....we have one group photo...

Hot Spring......(40'c -43'c)
Foot Spa.....Crystal pool.... D cave......
D wave.......(we climb up to take photo wif it...)

after we clean ourself up.......we took some photos too.....

Inside Lost World....Stil inside....
My Uncle and me.... Being SS.....

Souvenior Shop.....
Dolphin.....
Tortise wif big eyes.....
Bear-bear.....
ZZ:kiss it.....He is d Frog Proncess... ME:ooh my.....he is HUge.....but Sorry....I wun kiss it.....I have my hubby.....I wil only kiss my hubby...

Outside......(main entrance..)

AFTER ALL.....LOST WORLD IS NTG MUCH....
after tat we went for dinner.....Some of us walk to giant.....some to MCD.....den after tat we went bac to asrama...ARGH....I GOT SUNBURNT......PAin.....


p/s:I quarrel wif kmun......I loose my fren......ooh God.....wat shld I do?????
❤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
Friday
Is Friday,we have perhimpunan,den class at 1030....den 230-430.....den.....today was Good Friday.....We went to church for prayers......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


❤amanda❤

❤23042011❤

❤0355am❤

❤asrama❤

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter