tats a lot tat i wanna tell,i wanna say.....and i really hope tat u see tis.....i really really do hope u see tis....all I wan is to solve our problem....i dun wanna break......i really dun wan.....
through out tis few days, i do think abt our problem,think of the reasons ya all tis happened. Sorry tat i hurted you, I knew all tis is just bcoz of me...the main reason came from me.....
To tell the truth, I found out tat I dun really know how to communicate wif u....Communication problem o my way of communication is d wrong way.还记得我每次跟你说我有我的苦衷吗?还记得吗?那时的我,就是找不出到底是什么苦衷,现在我知道了…我真的知道了… Im x used to tell you wat I feel wat I want in a straight forward point,I used to tell them in another way round and i tot you will understand, but den I found out tat I was wrong.....Tis kinda communication cun be used....cz U cun understand and Problems btw urs r to be seen.....having d problem one by one.....from some tiny little matter....den to some stil okay okay one.....den now d BIG PROBLEM.....argh.....There are some examples like dring CNY, while ur sick and i wanna meet you tat time.....I really do wanna meet you, I miss you,I really do....even for awhile,den i wanna giv u a big big kiss on ur forehead so tat u can recover vry soon and den take care of u altot just for ahile,but den i din tell you, I just asked u to rest den merajuk.....haiz....sorry...
another example,during ur preparation for PSPM 2 (tis Im really sorry)ur really stress,but den once again I merajuk and tis time I say wanna Break,but I swear to God,我真的纯真讲吧了,我只是想你会理一理我,我真的没有玩弄我们之间的感情... girls used to be like tis...我对你的爱,你是知道的... 在感情里,一旦我真的爱上了你,我就全心全意地只爱你一个,就只是你,唯一的一个…den francis 的那件事,我知道它已成为一根刺,或许我无法把它给拔起,但lik I say, I communicate in a very wrong way,我以为我以这,刺激一下你,我想看一下,你是否会吃醋,会在乎吗?当我知道你会时,我真的很开心,虽然我知道自己这样做是不对的.
I think I nid to let u noe abt these….I wanna explain everythg to you….
some how I did send through msg and let u noe,but seems lik u change ur no..
我到处去找你的朋友们,甚至也找了丽蔚,我真的不是要到处去传我们之间的问题,我们的事,也不是要给他们麻烦的,我真的没有…我是真的没办法,也不能失去你才会这样做…那天,三月份的假期后,我打了给丽蔚,然后你就打了回来,还说我们是不可能,不要再去找他们了…
我跟丽蔚一点都不认识,可是我还是硬着头皮去求她,依我的性格,我是不会随便去求他人的,可是这次我求他们了,去求他人,我可是拿出了很大的勇气来的,尤其是丽蔚,她会怎么想我呢???这是真的!当天的我,是疯慌的….说真的我真的不能没有你,我才会做出下一个决定,那个决定,我告诉你,我不是要威胁你,我真的不是要威胁你,我没有…我真的不能活…真的不能没有你…换作是你,你也是会吧…
我承认我很爱胡思乱想,就像在FB 那里丽蔚的事,还有你去langkawi的照片抱着女生拍照,你说他们都是你的家人,可是我是女生,女生会吃醋,再加上我有爱胡思乱想叻…现在想起来,我觉得我的却把你管得太严了吧,对不起。是自己胡思乱想,是自己总是那么的没有信心...对于我那反复无常,无知,幼稚的行为,我承认这都是我的错,但我之前都没跟你说,我的性格,我的缺点,爱一个人就接受他的一切,完美与不完美…噢,跟你说哦,我都改了哦…还有至于把你当成球那样推来推去(这我说过,也没做过),因为我想丽蔚会比较了解你,然后那时你又在SSU,她也在SSU,我其实只是真的叫她帮我看一看你…但当你看到了msg,你认为那样,而我就是没有跟你讲,所以就这样出现了问题…当你在kedah最艰难时,跟你讲分手,这个我上面已经说过了,是我的错,but I swear to God,我真的纯真讲吧了,我只是想你会理一理我,我真的没有玩弄我们之间的感情...
还记得我说我回去吉打或你家找你吗?I wanna do tis,cz I think we nid to talk,heart to heart,face to face talk…我都说了,为什么一个女孩子自己一个人下去?她有它的原因…我从来都没试过自己一个人搭巴士,我也不知道怎样去你的学校,这其实是很危险的,可是我提起了勇气,原本想从太平自己一个人搭巴士下吉打去找你,我真的很怕,到底会不会迷路,到底会不会给人给拐走,可是我想到这后续就是唯一的办法,这样你才会相信我…相信我不是玩玩的吧!你说如果我去,你就什么都blocked我,最后我没去,因为我知道你担心我,不让我去…然后,也被你给blocked了.
Den 关于我以生命威胁你的,我想你应该很清楚我的性格吧…当我失去了我爱的人,我是会迷失了自我,因为我认为没有你,生命不再是生命…那就让他结束吧…我真的没有威胁你…我真的没有以生命来威胁你…相信我好不好???
然后,我的medical report,我真的寄了给你…我把两份报告都寄了给你,我真的寄了…第一份我星期二寄的,另一个我星期五寄的…我真的没说谎,你说你没收到,还说怀疑我…你知道你这样讲我是有多失落的吗?
In fb,u blocked me…..It hurts…..It really do…so do ur fren….Lorna and sook voon….y???if u blocked me,imma stil okay abit…..but ur fren?????y?????
I din change my fb pw cz I love you,I believe in you…but wat did u do wif my acc???you used it to unfren all of them,ur fren (KMK-ians+ Secondary frenz)….den u unfren all Ns fren,my fren and even blocked some of them from ur list…..Can I hav d reason y????I tried to add them bac,but thy ignore me,lik imma alien….Imma just an ordinary human being…..I hav feelings….
After tat last cal tat u made,I din cal anymore….after d last msg I sent,I din send anythg nor find you,cz utr preparing fro ur PSPM 2,sure u wil be very stress and busy,den me too…I wanna make my promise tat I wun kacau u til u finish ur PSPM 2….til u gradute and bac to ur hometown….tats y I pray for you day and night…..for ur exam,life and health….I really did made my words o….but now d main thg is u changed ur tel no….did u??? I am x sure….but pls God…..tell me tat he din changed…..tat day, I heard tat ur heading to penang for ur interview, I sent a msg to wished u…did u get it???? O ur just stil angry wif me, u din changed it….if ur stil angry,den we can sit down and solve it…pls…..i really cun lose you……without u,my life really sucks….how am I gng to ask you out???I was think off gng to ur hse and find you,but I noe u din like it….but in another hand I hav x choice…..wat shld I do????how m I gng to save it????
ooh ya,just wanna let u noe.....bsides den changing all my bad habbits, I did learn to like thgs u like....Examples like coffee.....
Kay…..tats all wat I wanna tell…..but I stil i think tat we need to talk...heart-to-heart,face to face….can we hav a chat…..can u come out…we meet at a place….den solve our problem….pls????
Hmmm….i think im gng over to ur hse tis coming Saturday…and I think I wil be waiting for u outside of ur hse….sorry but I hav x choice….hope tat it wun rain on saturday....if u receive my msg and saw tis blog and u think tat u dun like it,msg me….we change place….den hav a heart-to-heart,face-to-face talk……pls…..
Ryan,I wrote tis for u…..i dunno whether u wil see it…..but I just wanna let u understand and let u noe tat I did changed, I love you and I owez wil….
P/s: I wil owez wait for you and Amand really love Ryan and 4ever wil she….
❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
❤amanda❤




No comments:
Post a Comment