❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
1st of April
April fool.....haha.....alot of them in my class are fooling around wif each other......haha.....but luckily x one fools me........cz I dun fool others too......^^.......den We hav our class photo by today for d school magazine......^^....den we hav 语音课.....den ekonomi lesson.....den at night,again.......we went to Mr Teh's house for our guitar lesson......den while waiting for my car.......I was amaze.....U noe y??????I was really amaze wif Mr Teh's electrical piano......^^......is just wif one electrical piano, he can play lik he was conducting a symphonic band......And I feel lik Im in a concert.....a band concert o symphonic concert......I miss band.....wuuuu.......den......Mr Teh ask his daughter to play one song for us......her daughter.....AMC students too......If i hav x mistaken,she is form 2......and her playing skills is fanstastic.......of cz.....she wil be sitting for her Grade 8 tis year.....I think so.....cz saw her grade 8 pieces book......woah.....Memang Pro la dia......^^....haha.....den when d taxi reached....we went bac.....^^❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
5th of April
Argh…….Today really geram ar……Really really geram…….I gotta do whatever thgs tat Did again for d third time……haiz……fine…..but den I gotta someone’s job…..someone’s part….someone’s work…..argh……please lar……everyone is busy wif their assignment kay…..not only u…..just by a word “dunno”,den u push it to me……WaT is tis……argh…..crap…..I do have my thgs,my part,my worries,my job tat I gotta do,gotta finish to….ish….
Today rains like cats and dogs…..and guess wat????? I forget to bring my umbrella…… haiz…..den…..gotta walk bac to my hostel in d rain……it makes thinks of the time when I play under the rain….the worst thg is I slipped and fall…..argh……how shameful……wuuuu….. den today’s Tuesday…..and is guitar time…..every week we go to mr Tehs hse by calling tab…so…..tis week is d same for us…..^^…..But…..We gotta walk out to d guard’s hse….and my slippers and pants are all wet cz I wanna protect my guitar…..see…..How lucky was It, to hav an owner like me…..ooh ya…..forget to say tat My right hand pain pain leh……MY WRITING HAND, MY DOMINANT HAND……argh….poor me….I cun even write at all……den Tuesday we used to hav gerko, right……Tennis…haha…..my hand tremble as I play…..haiz…..den during guitar lesson….I tried my best, and let the sound of music…=P….cure it….hehe…..
On our way bac…..I start to hav my headache again…..oh my…..dun tell me that Imma be sick again…..argh……I dun wan leh…..I just recover not tat long ago…..arrrr…..sob sobx…..was it d rain???? was it because Im too tired…..yer……but den on our way bac, we hav our dinner… wheeeeeeeeeeee….haha….1st time I da bao wif them….den we hav all tis…….See….
our food.....
bugger....^^
lol……sick sick le….but stil eat roti canai…..stil eat bugger……haha….wat to do…..x choice mar….
hmmmm……….tml stil gotta go for olahraga……..haiz…..den next week ujian amali for pj…..Monday-Olahraga, Tuesday- Kecergasan, Wednesday- 2.4m……can I pass through everythg?????can I????? Will I fall????wil I faint lik last year??????wil I?????argh……x one knw d answer cz,even myself oso cun really giv out d answer……poor thg…..
❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤
6th of April
hmmmmm......first of all......tis morning....Olahraga lor.......haiz....kay......den lecturer wan us to run around d skul 2 rounds.....so.....to see whether am I gng to pass for d ujian amali next week,I try my very best.....I try to run......I mean non stop lar....but den I cun really do it.....so.....run.....den stop....den run again lor....wat to do.....Im d last one to reach d ending line....den...the worse is tat I cun see anythg at al......All I see was in black.....and I noe I am gng to black out......so,i dare not to move......cz if theres one tinny move.....I sure fall.....so......after a few minutes of rest.....Im okay....I think so.....den lecturer say..."lari setempat..."....."lompat setempat"....."skipping"......I cun do it at all.....BUt i tell myself....I gotta keep on trying.....cz NEXT WEEK WE ARE HAVING UJIAN AMALI.....den,I ' passed'...HAHA.....den....we continue wif d lari pecut seratus meter......by using d starting block......kay......I told myself.....AManda...U gotta make it....kay....believe in urself.......den I heard wat lecturer say......"Set up starting block ada markah, persediaan ada markah, bullet ada markah, penamatan mesti tosor.....ingat semua ni....klau tak....tak ade markah tau?????"haha......If Im not mistaken lar......cz tat time im stil blur....haha......adoi.....pensyarah o pensyarah....yalah tu......sudah ulang 4 kali tu....LOL....hoho.....den.....after tat we went into d gymnasium.....haha.....guess wat we did....ukur pinggang,punggung,tinggi utuk perempuan......ukur berat dgn pinggang utuk lelaki....yg ni utk komposisi badan.....nk tengok fit tak fit....haha....SO......sya gi lar ukur....haha.....tau tak.....results sya memang menakutkan......haha.....thy say so......thy say tat IM gila......my pinggang=24,my punggung=34,den we girls go play wif d ruler......den tis is sad....cz my erhem is only 30....yer....so sad.....ish......useless thg.....den berat badan....(sepatutnya peremp x payah...tapi.....kami gi main juge...haha)so.....Imma 49kg......den my tinggi is stil d same...=167......kay....den thy count d BMI....i think so.......my result most menakutkan......(wat thy say lar...)cz......d result.....15.88......haha.....den d table is lik....thos <19.0 wil get 5 marks.......so......Imma get 5 marks for my komposisi badan......and u noe y thy say menakutkan??????cz others,d lowest is just 18.58......so.....18.58 n 15.88......see d difference?????LOL.....
SPEAKERS' CORNER......our turn lar......And Im having d pose as a teacher......I mean now a days d teacher.......den...others...lik.....wat I act?wat i shld say......stil dunno yet.....tml night,senior nid it ady......adoi.....tat means.....tml wil be very very busy.....wuuu..............haiz......cz....tml geo assigment's draft wil be bac......sure alot of mistake.....den friday jiu gotta pass up liao.....ARGH......alot of thgs i stil hvt do leh.......thx to tat "responsible" girl.......haiz....
den at night......after class....i mean 8pm.....we hav a meeting....a meeting to choose d ajk for d coming pesta tanglung....tat means....unit K guide unit L.....thos juniors who are coming in next sem......den hor.......DUnno shld I congrat myself o shld I cry.......haiz......cz....i kena 招待组....but tis time worse.......d leader of d group.....ooh my.........argh.....sure very stress d lar......haiz......suan liao lar......let me finish my assigment and all my worries for tis sem 1st ya......tat one next time lor.....haha....tired leh......gotta slip le lar.......^^.....tata.....






No comments:
Post a Comment