THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

everythg happened since school reopens....

first of all.....school restarts den....Im not d KU anymore.....i dun hav anymore pressure.....BUt u noe wat???????x one respect me in class......wat a sad thing i should say.....kay....nvm......i think i can cope wif it with d presence of you......Dear.....
is february.....of cz.....CNY......one week of holidays......kay....den follow on wif 10 assigments.....den presentations.....argh......Oh my......den reherseal for d 'xin chun wan hui'....den.....everythg is like a mess......den carry on wif march.....
kay....now let's see and refresh bac....K??????^^

❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


14th of february....

is valentine's day....

stupid me.....为了要跟你斗气,我选择了这样的方法。。。。你知道吗???没有你的情人节,一点都不好过。。。。很辛苦。。。。一点都不好受。。。=‘(.....情人节礼物还在我的橱里。。。突然觉得自己好笨。。。。为什么当时会这样。。。。。ARGH..........

❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


19th of February......our school d 新春晚会.....

argh.....tat night,it was a busy night.....giving out booklets, drinks, friuts, taking photos,posing here and there as we are d models of the day....haha....
Pictures of the day.....
our class wif Mr Chin


辣椒舞舞蹈员。。。。



our 财神爷


lion dance.....



Cheryl and I......


malay dance's dancer....our class dancer


I do have a great time wif the 招待组....
wat thy called us.....-七公主,or 七仙女....cz there are seven of us.....hehe....^^
thy really teached me alot......thx guys......

d seven of us.....


招待组 wif 陈讲师

me wif kah yee....

me wif WYLIE....(my most closed senior in 招待组)


me wif florance(our ah head...haha)....


Here are some funny picture.....

S-shape........(i cun really do it....haha)
Oh my......
I wanna nobody nobody but you....haha....



❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


21st of February....


Is your birthday......but bcz of me.......My 小姐脾气....Idin wish u at all......but u noe wat.....I actually wish u through my heart......cz 我没脸打电话给你,wish 你.... stupid right.....haha.....我也这样认为,而且我也很讨厌我自己为什么会这样做。。。。。。对不起。。。。礼物一直都在我身边。。。我一直都跟你说我没准备,来不及准备。。。。其实啊,我老早最准备好了啦。。。老公,Happy belated birthday......and sorry.....给了你这样多的麻烦。。。对不起。。。。让我来补救一切,好吗????让我帮你轰轰烈烈地庆祝,好吗????虽然我知道是迟了。。。

❤------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


3rd of March


Our school sukan.....I din go......cz imma sick again.....period pain....+ fever+flu+gastric......haha.....
nvm......but at night.......I hav two 庆功宴,one is my class,K6 de...another one was our 招待组de...class de go for steambot at bercham.......招待组de go DE Garden eat Korean BBQ.....so?????where do u think I will go??????haha......of cz Korean BBQ la wei......haha.......den we too took alot of crazy photo......being like a model....having photos wif the doll.....standing outside ppl's shop and pose wif the model inside d shop......haha.....den after tat we went to jusco....we hav some chit-chat there...den hav some ice-cream.....altot i knew Im x suppose to.....but i cun help it.......I miss MCD ice-cream.....haha.....den.....after tat we went for some shopping.......and lastly......senior fetch us bac,cz thy are heading for their PBS tml....and we gotta reach hostel b4 10:30......haha.....btw....there are only six of us.....cz peh yean cun join us due to their class's speaker's corner practice.....

here are some of th pictures tat we took tat day....
the food we have.....

i looked super tired and pale.....as I was sicked.....

after d meal......evione is taking photos wif d watermelon...lol


models?????


❤------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


11th of march


Went to taiping for the study camp......^^......Is a two day one night camp.......
nothing much to say....cz pictures worth more den words.....there goes d same wif photos worth more words......( but for now i cun upload all thos photos 1st.....cz over here d line sucks......and moreover i din get d photos.....so later ba.....XP)


den follow on wif one week holiday.......

and lastly.......TATS ALL FOR TODAY.....HAHA.....funny.....no lar......cz after tat nth happens....so....stopped......LOL.....

❤-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤


❤amanda❤

❤31032011❤

❤1135pm❤

❤asrama block D❤


No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter