THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Disaster coming soon~~

I had been rushing and rushing all the way for these few weeks~~
busy wif the Mirco Teaching,Jamuan Thg~


Tadah,done wif my micro teaching~
HUge envolope n letter~



tiger mask of other group~~



Other教具~


 I got one of it,n now it's at my mirror~




den~~
05042012
finally finish wif the Malam Seribu Kenangan Invitation Card for the lecturers~
(MAlam Seribu Kenangan was one of our Pengurusan Gerko Assignment)


I missed lotz of things last weeks as im on MC~~
so,for the Jamuan thg i was like abit Blur~~
but yet,we K6 did it,everythg went smoothly~

10042012
Tadah~~the day of Jamuan Akhir Semester, MALAM SERIBU KENANGAN~
Let the photo speaks~~


~~~PrepariNg~~~
 


Started off wif Nyayian,den lecturers giving speech~

Jamuan Time: Eat,Drink n DiGest~~LOL~~ 


Tadah~Suprise for the April Babies~~
 

d Tradition~~


Performance Time: Magic Show, Shou yu, n video~~ 



Den Photo Taking session:
K6 wif our Parents-Our Tutor and her hubby~

b4 we clear everythg up,hehe~~








Haha~I juz love My Bangs~~>,<


11042012
There's 8.6 earthquake for the 1st round, n 8.9 earthquake for the 2nd round in Aceh~
and Malaysia is slighty affected by it~
Heard that it's quite serious in Penang~
n I wish for the best for you,hope that ur okay~~

Our hostel was shaking too.....
I was not in,as I follow rommie n her classmates around Ipoh for the caves' Trip~
whenever I got the news, I was so worry that I phoned home, but indeed I got scolding from brother @@~
and I heard that Penang is quite serious,i wanna phoned U,but i cnt even contact u AT ALL~
and for YOU, Imma quite worry too.....as ur in the boat above the sea area when this kinda thgs happened~but thank God that ur safe at the end,n for U,may God Bless you that u will owez be safe~

Heard the ominous roll of thunder and realized that another storm is coming.That means another sleepless night for me~~TnT~~


PRAY FOR Aceh and EVERYONE THAT I LOVE~

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter