“恋爱就是这个样子,有开心就有痛苦,要是你觉得受伤,是可以躲起来的;
可是我觉得阿,与其躲起来当睡美人,还不如好好振作一下重新出发,
接受下一段恋爱不是很好吗?”
这一段话,是以前本小姐,我,常常拿来鼓励他人的。
但现在自己用不上场了,真的好没用。
自己一直在当睡美人,躲起来。
病了连续好几天好不起来,课没去上,东西没吃,根本就没胃口。
不知道会不会影响到我的credit hour不足,等下不能考试,怎么办???
这几天都是一直在EMO。
一直都在post EMO 的status。AH Puuuu~
一直都在post EMO 的status。AH Puuuu~
haiz,不过有时还真的会这么想,哪就是就算再痛,也得装没事。阿不然就是好想失意~
ooh ya,I can hold back my tears and hide them with a smile but I can't hide that hole in my heart.
为何每当又遇到这样的问题时,都是考试来临的时刻???
为什么自己一直说要好起来,最后还是跌到了???
我,不可以这样下去,我不可以再逃避你,不可以再逃避事实,我得勇于面对你,面对一切。
我得坚强起来,痛是会痛,泪还是会流,给点时间我,我会好起来,
让你知道,这一切不是你的错,
哪你自己也要好好加油,照顾好自己,不要轻易放弃,as God will always be with you, 还有忘掉过去吧,相信自己,你是可以的。我们一起加油好不好?
加油!!!
Ooh Well, I think i will end this post with a prayer.
Heavenly Father, You know the power of love and how awesome a gift it is. You are the source of all love and goodness. You have created us to love and be loved and you have given us our family, friends and loved ones to experience this love. I come to you now humbly asking for healing as I love Raymond and I have lost him, I hurt. Please be with me as I grieve the loss of him in my life. Comfort me when places, peoples, food and activities remind me of him. Guide me into a future where You continue to prosper and guard me. Strengthen me when I'm having a bad day, and let me know You love me when I feel alone and lost. Walk with me, day by day, and remind me that I'm never alone in You.
Father, you know all things, you can do all things and you love me as you also love Raymond. Touch our heart with your power that can heal all the pains in us as for Raymond, he is still struggling with the pass. Let each of us see things from your point of view and through your eyes of love. Let joy rest in our hearts once again. I pray this in Jesus' name, amen."




No comments:
Post a Comment