THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EAt n PLay~~


Haha~~went out for outing agn~~
hehe~~n of cz thx frenz for accompany me ya~~
I mean for the whole day~~

kay~~The 1st thg we do was went to sushi KIng~~
as It's having it's bonanza promotion~


Sushi king bonanza


and I accidentally knocked into Xinru~~
how I miss her~~
Xinru wif her frenz~~


Tadah~~we ended up having that much~~5 girls for that Much~~hehe
ooh ya....met some IPG frenz too~~



*Xinru,all the best, take care and stay happy owez for ur studies in Penang~
n May God Bless You owez~~


hmmmmm,den we went to Kbox~
Sing K Session~


after that we went Pasar malam as It's a tuesday night~
Act it was raining n I lost my umbrella in campus,so I din hav an umbrella~~
but somehow I enjoy the rain...>,<
 den the last station--> TESCO~~

den bac to campus.....
(I got sicked the day after @@)





TAT'S ALL FOR ONE WHOLE DAY~~
ENJOYING MYSELF....^^

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter