the time when we prac togather, concert, marching, go crazy, travel by bus til our sifat so pain. the laughter, the tears.....It wil b quite a simple post...:)
welll......first of all thz for inviting me back to help u guys....It had been like 3 years that i din even march, but yet u guys stil invite me n ask me to hlp in the competition....
hmmmm......franklly speaking, imma so sorray tat I did some mistakes during the street parade by dropping the flag...sorray...n yeah, I feel so guilty n disappointed wif myself that I cun even do my bery very best for the street parade...GRRRR....
well, right after my sem break starts, I start my prac wif le band juniors....
is again up when the sun shine n back when the sun goes down...well, band prac time lik last time..Concert pieces, street parade, show band....n ya....I learn n tried on somethg new~~~~~~Colour Guard....
CG is really x easy at all.....I got injured by juz practicing the flags......spin, butterfly, circle,toss, half toss, one toss (argh,nightmare), n etc....
well, I do get stressed up n cried for CG, but le juniors owez get to cheer me up...:)
is my pleasure to noe them, learn more new knowledge,....(some photos during prac time)
Dear CG~~

Last lunch after le sectional...


n well, found my long lost sis..haha....

We Packed n off we go, for our band competition....LOng LOng Journey....
Day 1~
Depart frm Ipoh to changloon by bus, had our lunch.....den cont wif bus to hatyai, had our dinner and to the international airport....(well....I saw lots and lots of pooh pooh)
one of the example...car plate wif winnie pooh on it...>,<

Day 2~
Took our flight over to bangkok, It was a night flight....so ntg to see...oly night view...bubu

and i wil owez rmb Carmen's train....forever n ever....haha....a train tat flies...LOL

and den once again by bus to Ubon....It took us almost two days time for the whole journey....
okie....now i will slighly introduce abt UBON...full name Ubon Ratchathani....It was a city on the MUn River in the south-east of the Isan region of Thailand. The name of it means "Royal Lotus City"....haha...well,tats wat i noe lar....xD
Well, we reached our hotel....Ubon International Hotel....and I juz love it....

meet my roommate a.k.a dustbin no2 a.k.a Sorpo Jia Hui

well, get prepared for the Opening ceremony by the organiser.....


Group photo...



stay tunned for part 2 and 3~~~




2 comments:
nice..i hope i was thr too
well...now, u wil be there....hehe...imagine...:)....
let me be u back there wif these posts....:)
Post a Comment