THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Trying hard for it

This few days, 
I was gng here n there,having trips,
making new frenz,meeting old frenz,go gathering,
working hard,joining church camp,so to make myself super duper tired.

There's a reason for everythg i do, as I was so so so busy + tired wif my stuft,
everythg was so so pack~
and I wnt even hav a single time to think of nonsense,all d negative thgs,
made myself full used of d time left,
n MOST OF ALL,i wnt hav d time to think of you, n made myself suffering all day long.
and one more,d time which is packed will pass faster~
n till tat day,tata~~


I know i shld forget abt u,
bt sorry to say tat, I CNT......I cnt 4get abt u....
I miss u day by day,even evry night,I dreamt abt u, oh LORD.....


there's lotz of question i wanna ask u~~
How r u???
how's final???
was everythg alright in U???

Hope the best for you....
Good luck n all d best for ur finals n future undertakings~
dun get over stress,juz believe tat u wil b alright,evrythg is gonna be okay,like u owez did~
ooh ya,pls dun do silly thgs jz to make urself staying awake n study~(praying really hard over here for u)
GAMBATEH  DES~~

*Imma trying vry hard to be brave n stay strong~but thy r really difficult to me,so LORD pls guide n lead me in that, AMEN.




sorry,but~~
I love you~~

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter