hmmmm,had tis trip wif yikmun~~
went over to seremban to find my little owner~~haha~~
had a great time over there~~
THX ALOT YA,my little owner,dear MICHELLE GOH~~
![]() |
| otw to seremban~ |
we reach there in d afternoon,had our lunch n bac to her hse~
d 1st thg tat came to my mind was "woah,tis hse is huge n nice,I super duper love d design of d hse"
den we bathed n hav some rest,d two of u was sleeping deadly(too tired)~LOL
den Michelle waked us up,n it's was dinner time,so we went n join a party of her neighbour's~
![]() |
| balloons~~ |
![]() |
| <3 d purple balloons n d deco of d staircase~ |
after tat,her father drove us to JUSCO,
n tis jusco is really bigger den our jusco in ipoh~~
den she went to join her aunt,n we(me n yikmun) walk around~
den I accidentally saw tis pooh lollipop~~haha
on d 2nd day,we went down to subang jaya~~
den we went to sunway piramid~~
yikmun meet up wif her frenz so she din join us(me,michelle n nicholas)~~
n of cz we end up wif window shopping n camwhor-ING~~
ooh ya,agn POOH BEAR~
den after tat we had Christmas dinner at michelle's Aunt's house~~
on d 3rd day,we went to KLCC~~
n of cz it's more on window shopping n camwhoring~~
![]() |
| book store~~spot me??? |
d nex day we went bac to seremban~~
den had over dinner n den went to jusco for movie,We bought a ZOO~~
it was super duper cold in d cinema~~i wore long sleeve n jeans n yet imma shivering in d cinema~~
n at d end of d movie,my finernails turned purplish~~
![]() |
| movie time~~ |
it was d last day,n I really feel lik dun wanna go bac~~seriouslly~~
we had our brunch n den went to a park nearby~~
seriouslly,d park was really nice~~
KAY,I LOVE THIS PHOTO TO THE MAX~~NICE~~
den off we go,bac to IPOH~~
bye bye seremban,n michelle say tat next time when i play a visit to her hse,she wanna bring me to melaka~~haha~~no bad~~
once agn, i wanna thx Michelle n her family member for tis nice trip~~
love you my little owner~~MUACKSSSS~~
love you my little owner~~MUACKSSSS~~
I went for tripSSsss.....gng around here n there....working.....playing n fooling around...so tat i wil be tired n x time for me to think of all those nonsense,i wn go n thnk abt u n suffer all d way~~but to the d truth,I MISS YOU,I REALLY DO MISS YOU~





















No comments:
Post a Comment