MOnday
Ooh my,went for class at 8...den went for band practice in d afternoon....
den 4.45pm off I go for sofbol tournament till 630...den straight away we went to Two PLus One wif lecturer n other committees....reach there by 7,den 8 we gotta rush back for band prac....so is like we din really rest much....d prac was till 1130, head bac to my room,had my bath n puff....ZZZ....slip wif wet hair...=.=...tats monday...
Tuesday
wake up and went for class as usual....den band prac at 200-630..bac to hostel,had my bath n biscuits as dinner....den reherseal for Konsert 1 Irama 1 Dunia at Dewan Sri Tanjung at 8-1130....back...Bath...slip...
Wednesday
Waked up at 9, off to dewan for photo taking session....den Jamuan ringgan wif fried bihun + air sirap...kinda spicy n sweet(for me...XD) rest awhile, den prac starts agn...till 12....luckily Abg Adie let us bac and rest....But den i dun really feel well....my lips hurts,my thumb hurts...my voice starts to be so so so sexy, coughing and a nose which noe how to "run"....haha...wat a day...530, reached dewan n i tot we supposed to hav sound checking....but den when I reach there...everyone's busy wif their own work,x ahli orchestra at all...so I walked bac to pass the letter to my little owner,n d concert ticket to xiao mei....den whenever I stepped into my room,n try to hav a rest, thy called and ask for soundcheckinh...=.= so I packed my thgs,blaze,shoes,formal wear and off I go...Back to dewan....den I had y dinner...spicy nasi goreng + telur dadar,orange juice...=.=....wat a meal...Changed myself....dnen hlp up wif d make-ups, adn I wanna thk Zaim for d make-up n d setting up of hair....(He is pro..)
![]() |
| wif spec n w/o spec... |
![]() |
| da jie n me |
![]() |
| d hair tat Zaim set for me.... |
N finally d concert starts.....
wif songs,dances.....singers singing around....dancers dancing down d stage....
hmmm...den it came to an end.....
camwhore agn....>.<
after tat I went to bed w/o washing my hair,cz imma really sick n dizzy...
Thursday
I wake up wif a red nose, sexy voice,PANDA EYES....
I cnt slip d whole night wif all those coughing n sneezing n fever....
so I went for two classes.....den i really cnt stand it....i do slip in class...
den I ask hlp from kee fei,so she fetch me to d clinic....n i got MC for d day...
came bac at d time of 12,had my bath,den had my medicine....n off i went to bed....
got up at 315....n get prepared for d singing competition....reach dewan sri melati at 4...(imma late....=P)...
n i dun even noe tat AJK nid to wear black T.....so i phone kee fei n ask her to bring one....haha...
den during d comp i was like....Sleepy....I wanna slip,n my head was so heavy....so at d time of 7.....
d singing comp end,went bac n hav some biscuits n a cup of hot coco,as thy warm me up....den took my medicine n slept at d time of 8....haha....(tat night i din even attend for d pangkor camp briefing cz i cnt even get up) haha....
*p/s: senior Kee Fei~hmmmm.....tis sem only we get close to each other....but den we were lik frenz for 10 years....fooling around.....hving her as my shoulder/ear whenever i was down....n she is d 1st one,i mean d 1st senior who find me when she's so frustrated,stress....^^...n den she jz bcam my little angel....haha....
LENGLUI~i dun really noe whether u wil see tis....but den i juz wanna telling u tat....ur d best...try not to tik so much....i noe as a president is x tat easy to be....gambateh....n Thx alot ar weyh.....haha....thx for stand bside 1120.....haha....n hor......u owe me one dinner/lunch/watever izit......CZ IMMA HEAVIER den U.....haha.....=P
d singing comp end,went bac n hav some biscuits n a cup of hot coco,as thy warm me up....den took my medicine n slept at d time of 8....haha....(tat night i din even attend for d pangkor camp briefing cz i cnt even get up) haha....
*p/s: senior Kee Fei~hmmmm.....tis sem only we get close to each other....but den we were lik frenz for 10 years....fooling around.....hving her as my shoulder/ear whenever i was down....n she is d 1st one,i mean d 1st senior who find me when she's so frustrated,stress....^^...n den she jz bcam my little angel....haha....
LENGLUI~i dun really noe whether u wil see tis....but den i juz wanna telling u tat....ur d best...try not to tik so much....i noe as a president is x tat easy to be....gambateh....n Thx alot ar weyh.....haha....thx for stand bside 1120.....haha....n hor......u owe me one dinner/lunch/watever izit......CZ IMMA HEAVIER den U.....haha.....=P
Friday
Cik Che Seah's retirement.....gotta miss her.....She's d 1st female lecturer I met,who can ply sofbol so wel n Pro....^^... altot she gets angry easly....haha.....
den went to class.....presentation.....n I Present lik dunno wat.....T.T....
den wait for daddy to fetch me home.....I miss my pooh.....I miss my bed.....I miss MAMA....I wanna hug MAMA n cry n tell her tat Im really tired,Im sicked.....n of cz to pack my thgs for pangkor camp....
den I tell daddy there's IT Fair....so we went to Stadium....den imma so so so Unhappy....as ther's some sad incident happen....
为什么每次想到的就只是二姐....为什么就是不会想到我....我什么都没买...要买都是自己给钱...二节不用出来都有MP3....我到底是不是这个家的?cooler没买到...mouse,pendrive,card reader也没买到....还好huiseet有帮我买到winnie pooh d laptop skin...没那么伤心...为什么二姐要什么就有什么,又不用给钱,我知道我没她那样聪明,没她那样厉害....我拿不到MATRIKULASI,拿不到sains...
我不知道要说些什么....静静最好....不会那么伤...
我什么都
















No comments:
Post a Comment