THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear God,

You are my God.You are the one who hears me.And here I am talking to You.I feel so unnecessary,unwanted,unproductive,unintelligent.Until when must I suffer?Help me ,Jesus..Everything I put in your hands.I am not going to give up because You haven't gave up on me.Its just so confusing when I ruin someone's life,when I hurt someone ,when I do something and someone hates it,when I fail,when I have no friends,when I have no source of encouragement,when I am all alone,when I am Amanda who is so ignorant about the things around her and people around her.

Lord,this sinful creation of Yours is humbling herself before You.She wants to come back to You.She's lost.She dosen't know where to go.Lord ,lead her.Lord.Despite my complains,problems,emoness,and cry,You are still my Hope and I am counting on YOU!Mould me ,make me,and refine me aswell.Thank You,Lord..

In Jesus name I pray,Amen...

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter