THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 18, 2022

The little heart of mine...

It's been five months..... I had been telling myself, Amanda you can do this.
Yes, had been crying myself to sleep for the pass few months. Now, you gonna see a different side of me.... Im back to the things which I once cnt have..... no matter dancing, aerial yoga, theater, hiking, jogging, swimming... and well, I'm working as a part-time service crew in one of the cafe nearby.... time to be more socialable, spending more time on something else instead of thinking of you.... Heard that you are getting yourself a superbike....Thats cool.....
no matter what, just wanna let you know that I'll always be here to support you.... go for your dreams, go for what you choose, go for what you love..... As what you told me, two years time....and yeah, I have been holding on to that two years.... WIll be waiting for two years..... for a better me, for a better you, for a better us... (18.6.2022)
Total five months from that day...

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter