Is been a exhausted day! Had been preparing and doing my job since I entered my class~ Starting off with packing the goodies bag for the kiddos, cutting the watermelons, arranging the kuihs, handling foods and drinks that students and parents prepared. While my assistant busy with her cooking part, the nuggets, sausages, fried bihun and etc. Thousnds of thanks to Cikgu Ati who helps out for the birthday party.
Students had their wonderful time with the yummy foods, a time with their friends celebrating their birthday togather, while teahers busy with honeybee.what made my heartbreaks was that there's another preschool teacher which HE DID NOTHING at all, (as fyi, this is my last year teaching as preschool teacher), and yet other teachers had this misunderstood that im not doing my job, where have I been, why aint I in hall (having reherseal for prize giving). That really does hurts, Im doing my job over in my class, while our new preschool teacher hide himself in our class as his reason was that TOO HOT in the hall (it was a cloudy n windy day).
 |
| Foods we have on that day |
 |
| students singing birthday song |
 |
| Photo session, the last photo i guess |
 |
| The SMILE on their face before heading home |
After the party, I been called for relieve classes, as im no longer preschool teacher in my eoperasi for 2 period~~ ( Preschool Job not even done, yet I got extra jobs, whereelse another teacher may stay in preschool, shake his leg and DO NOTHING!!!!) That evening we went for our rehearsel for prize giving ceremony, and once again running up and down, going round all the way in the hall, yet someone sits and play with his handphone!!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment