THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 26, 2013

难得的一天假期~~
大家都出去了,走街的走街,旅行的旅行~~~

这么难得的一天~~~
我竟然哭了~~~
哈哈~~~

在这么美好的一天,
我感谢主让我有个美好的早晨~~
有个美好的聚会~~~
让我学习到很多东西,学问~~
也领悟到很多事情~~

然后也让我在看到信讯后,
更加的明白于了解~~
以后,please please 不要让自己有任何的期待~~~

well,It is right tat I shld not put my whole heart in~~~
gonna pull myself out starting tis very momment~~~
Evrything happened for a reason~~~
As God has HIS plan for me~~

maybe is time for me to do my assignments~~~
or presentations or ISLs or have a day off for myself~~


nah,juz cry n laugh as muc as u want~~
as no one  is in the room~~~
all alone to do wat ever i wan~~
but I noe our Father is owez there for me~~~

chop chop~~~
get up and get busy~~~
juz get urself busy and sorray....
I will make sure tat I say:
"ooppsss...sorray,Im juz tooo busy,x time for u"
instead of hope n wishing n cnt wait for the UNHAPPEN date~~

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter