INstead of study, is still study and end up stil study.....
well....the 1st paper suckss......2nd too....
den the 3rd n the 4th can beary killed me.....
Study week is lik this...
see....

think,think,think.....

somehow sometimes went damn so crazy....

and oly this can cheer me up.....guess wat????
milo powder as chocolate...hav u ever try lik tis?????
haha.....
4down,and 1 more to go....so,I was lik Study for the last paper wif the jimuis in library....
but den we langsung bo mood at all, so we end up having badminton wif the gang...well to be honest....i dun really noe how to ply....well ya....u can laugh at me......as badminton is so common nowadays and is really kindda easy...
but ya,I DUNNO HOW TO PLAY LAR WEYH.....xP
the main point was that.....
I have lots of fun time wfif the gang, well,....even if i keep on kutip bola...xD
den...we went back had shower...
den out again, for dinner.....haha.....see.....vege sushi leh.....xD...haha......










No comments:
Post a Comment