Had been listing out the list of this two while i was like too bored in hospital and i dun wanna do my homework...
-Places to visit bfore I die
-Thgs to do bfore I Die
and this 2 list are in my blog now....and I juz share one of it out.....
Well......I have 6 targets and 40 things to do in the list....
Targets:
1)Get
myself DSLR
2)GEt a
new instrument (esp CL)
3)Get
back to dancing,swimming
4)slim
myself down to 45KG
5)nvr
miss a chance to work at fairs
6)nvr
ever fall for anyone,NEVER EVER
Things to
do:
1)Ride in
a HOT AIR Balloon
2)Bungee
Jump
3)Skydiving
4)Shark
cage diving
5)swim
with a dolphin
5)Water
Skiing
6)Whitewater
Rafting
7)have my
portrait painted
8)Spend a
night under the stars
9)Snowwar
10)learn
to rollerblade
11)brew
my own beer
12)give
mummy a dozen of red roses and say"I LUV U"
13)send a
msg in a bottle
14)ride a
camel
15)write
the novel where I am inside
16)witness the northern lights
16)witness the northern lights
17)Kiss A
Stranger
18)Go on
a blind date
19)watch
the sun rise,sun set
20)plant
a tree
21)stay
out all night dancing n go to work d nex day w/o gng home.
22)hold
an event in the sky
23)Dance
Tango in Argentina
24)Go
Sailing
25)attend
music festival in forgein countries
26)see a
lunar eclipse
27)sing a
great song in front of an audience
28)take a
ride on the highest roller coaster in the country
29)spend
d whole day reading a great novel
30)learn
to juggle wif 3 balls
31)spend
christmas on the beach drinking pina coladas
32)overcome
my fear of failure
33)grow a
garden wif bed of roses
34)buy a
hse n spend my time making it into my dream hse
35)spend
3 months getting body into optimum shape
36)drive
a convertible wif the top down n music blaring
37)attend
one really huge rock concert
38)learn
to bartend
39)run a
marathon(w/o fainting)
40)go
deep sea fishing n eat my catch
And now lets see how many I can fullfill~~figting~~




No comments:
Post a Comment