I got my first ever CNY card for this year.....well.....I went over to ah seet n Rv's room...cz wanna prac the 手语 and the birthday video...haha....den RV passed me the card...TQ....

cute card wif cute CNY wishes...
"aman达达(the name thy made for me since last year birthday...haha...)
新年咯,记得收多多ANG PAO,然后去买多POOH,哈哈哈。”
cute right...LOL....
怡保堂青专新春晚会~~

we had performances,celebrations,and thgs to makan..ooh ya..tat night i was helping as the 招待员~
so, all of us,the 招待员wear in red....there's go ang ang...haha....den follow by 手语performances...
well.....photos....
us,招待员wif游讲师~

me wif d two pretty juniors...

ah seet,eillen and me....



青专:IPG+UTP+Local Youth

Selca wif domo red red T-shirt...xD

03022013~
Eileen's sweet 21st~
After church service.....I went over to parade wif ah seet....celebration for our dear lenglui....
well,when we reach there


well, i made a birthday video for her....and well,i successfully made her cried...xD
after evrythg,we reached bac to campus for Taekwondo training...bubu...
class as usual....juz tat wif even packed n non-stop schedule....
04022013~
monday......so class...den taekwondo training....
and u noe wat......I received 福袋frm my little owner during my prac for our pesta angpau~~
damn happy n suprised...xD

05022013~
我们班,K6班之团结篇~
well,it was actually for the decoration of the stage of the pesta angpau...under 舞台设计组~~
so,our classmates help along...the processing of making the 梅花~
梅花by using tissue papers.....

btw, thy say these photos make us looks lik we were the worker in the factory...haha...
our KRS-T....the custom uni for the factory workers....den we do hav departments too...
the 1st department-dividing the tissue papers into smaller pieces....
2nd department- folding tissue papers into 45c...
3rd department-cutting n shaping the flowers....
4th department-checking the flowers....
haha....
den at night we had our reherseal....and our Taekwondo was banned n cut off by lecturer...how sad...bibo...
but den I got the 2nd suprise from my little owner....
belated birthday present~

and souvenior from vietnam~

well, tat was the early february post.....den will be follow by the CNY post.....on the way...haha...
HAPPY CNY, my frenz....;)




No comments:
Post a Comment