30-Hour Famine In SP~
Yeah......Finally I went for it....hehe.....
regristered last year,but den I was banned from it by Parents n Friends....
So,this year...Here I am~Trying n getting new experiences...Making new frenz....even though we din went for the Countdown in KL~
n ya.....I made it.....I went through the 30 Hours.....(wif d hlp of sweets lar...XD)
well,My junior keep on asking:
"Senior Amanda,did u bring enuf of sweets/chocolates???
well,My junior keep on asking:
"Senior Amanda,did u bring enuf of sweets/chocolates???
Pls dun faint arrrr"
LOL~~
Get myself prepared for it~

Off we go....heading to SP~
We reached~
Registeration~

The place we gonna hav all activities~
We paint our palm blue blue,lik avatar/smurf...hehe...
Stampping our palms on the banner~:)
This is how our banner looks like

Camwhore~

Juz Somethg to share~
Grouping Time~
Time to draw our tapak kaki~
Bfore
After
Love this phrase~
人的生命由上帝决定,人的命运由自己决定!

Night Time~
This is how and what we sleep on...haha....

2nd day
Photographer辛苦你们了~

Steps to form our Love shape~XD
Our Booklet~
After countdown~
we gt our food....hehe~
Nah,Photographer....WE were x ready yet~
Yeah...we made it.....

Yeah....we got our cert~
n we are 饥饿勇士~
n we are 饥饿勇士~
We are frm IPGKI~
When we were on our way backed to ipoh,
den i found out tat my purse is wif Ai Ling~
n yet she reached Alor Setar,while imma stil in SP~
I called,but den she sounds lik none of her bussiness~
den I ask d senior bside tat wat shld i do,n she too react d same~
I called some of my frenz,even my family members,yet x one picked up the phone~
so,I start crying~
(okie,I admit tat act it is juz a small case,but den cn u image when ur superb tired for x sleeping the whole night,super hungry for x having any food for 30 hours, blood glucose gng down,n yet u cun even find someone for opinion or hug or hlp,so....It was like SUPERB LOST...den when imma backed, n i reflesh bac...I was like,oh my gosh..I was so so so useless n funny,as i cry for juz tiny matter) ....
I called,but den she sounds lik none of her bussiness~
den I ask d senior bside tat wat shld i do,n she too react d same~
I called some of my frenz,even my family members,yet x one picked up the phone~
so,I start crying~
(okie,I admit tat act it is juz a small case,but den cn u image when ur superb tired for x sleeping the whole night,super hungry for x having any food for 30 hours, blood glucose gng down,n yet u cun even find someone for opinion or hug or hlp,so....It was like SUPERB LOST...den when imma backed, n i reflesh bac...I was like,oh my gosh..I was so so so useless n funny,as i cry for juz tiny matter) ....
ya...Ai Ling...noneed to feel guilty lar....x ur fault pun~
It was sunday....
super tired.....but den I stil get up,off to church.....
tis is wat christian do.....never ever miss any sunday services~:)
den.....went to JJ wif my dear 二姐~
ask she is back for holidaysss(oly 3 days)....
She was wearing my fav T~XD
Chatime~
bac....tired ni.....force myself to do ELP assignment...haha....
somehow,cnt tahan,bac to bed n slip...haha.....XD
monday.....holiday~~
rushing my ELP Assignment agn~
Tuesday....slept at 4 in the morning...
so....I was like superb tired,n keep fishing in class....
(sry...lecturers)~
afternoon,went for dancing prac~
den....
Have myself cooking bihun sup wif dear roommate,yuan zhang and Grace~
den hav some tiny little size grapes~
Wednesday....which was today~
First two period,PJ class as usual~
PLaying modifine hockey n volleyball....n almost ended up tat Terseliuh tgn~bubu
den Band Prac in the afternoon....
later wif dancing prac in Pulako.....
woah~~non stop...XD
now,gonna continue wif my EDU assignment,Literasi Bhs and maths' tessalation~
Ooh gosh,Tml's shcedule gonnna all full untill 7pm~~bubu
den on Friday is our class's turn to incharge Perhimpunan and follow by BIG~
tis time's BIG==> Khidmat Masyarakat~~bubu.....gonna wash d toilet n paint d walls~~

Amanda,Fighting~~















_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg)








2 comments:
I wish my IPG got 30 hours Famine >.<
hmmmmm....U guys cn do a DIY 30-HOur Famine...Like ours~~
Post a Comment