THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Juz anoother random one~~

ello readers, I am gonna made this post wif lotz of post, all in one post...i mean very short ones n ya i will b gng to campur...>,<

~holiday is coming to an end, this means I gonna start my degree Sem 2,n another year of senior,
i gonna pack my thgs bac to campus, n i dun really like it, n I hope that i will pass all my papers..(praying hard),x more fooling around......n the most important thg,thgs we gonna learn is getting harder n harder,but i wil b okay,as I know our Almighty God wil owez be there for me.

~Time to say bye bye to my beloved Guitar...SOBZ.....as sis is gng to bring it to campus wif her.....Wat to do,she is taking music~~TnT~~Angeline,u betta take good care of my Guitar ar....u noe how old "she" is liao d lar....so,dun ever hurt "her",cz 'she" hav a wonderful sound,a very classical sound....n I dun wanna loose it~

~hmmmmm, poor campsite.....my PLKN campsite was closed down due to some prob they are facing...ooh boy,I miss it.....Kem Tangkas Kendiri....I gonna miss u

~during the holiday,it was like a concert to me.....I found back lotz of songs n musics...Classicals,Orchetras,Oldies~~Band time when we practice togather under the hot sun~Songs by violin,piano during the concerts, ballet Dancing, Ballroom dancing for events, Organizing NIghts, Singing competitons,all those memories of mine.....n ya.....now is the seasons for BAND COMPETITION,n too bad I wun be able to go n watch it live in KL for NATCOMP...ah puuuu....btw,our juniors din took part.....

~throughout the holidsy, i had done things i wun even dare to think abt or try,Wow....thats somethg I really cannot believe...haha....

~hmmmm...bfore I end up,can u guys do me a flavor?????can u guys hlp to like this????
  Tis is made by my senior n her fren,
“这是我和朋友自编自导自演的影像诗(参赛作品),看了之后希望你能够以实际行动支持我们的热忱,在youtube点击一个like吧=)
声音演绎:凉茶
肢体演绎:瓶子






hope u guys can hlp...is juz a Like~~Thx lotz~~

No comments:

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter