THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random post 4

这将是一片乱七八糟的post,我只是写出我的意见,我的心情~


hmmmm….
不知道你们到底在搞什么,不想知道你们现在到底是什么关系,也不想知道你们几时开始变成这样的,
因为这一切又一切都与我无关。
我只是想在这里诉下苦,当时我干本就不是写着她,
干嘛这么紧张,写了一大堆留言来反击我啊,
你误会我就算了,还要反击我,你知道我有多难受吗???
自己为了帮身边的她,希望她可以快乐点,
但得来的则是种种的误会,种种的伤害~
朋友还真难做~


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


美女,有时候你还真的很恐怖叻~
该讲的,我都跟你讲过了,
本来想一直坚持着,每天跟你说,希望你会改变,
但你知不知道因为这样,为了帮你、劝你,我得到了他人的偏见,他人的误会,他人的俳侧、他人的指指点点、
我这样是真的真的很不好受~
所以,我已经开始放弃你了~
对不起,我不想这样痛苦下去啦~

其实,我还有点搞不清楚的是,你身边都有很多朋友关心你,可是你为什么每次都跟我说你没有朋友,每人关心呢?
比如说RV今天都有关心你,问我你到底怎么了,
说真的,我不知道要跟她说什么,真的,
因为我真的不知道你到底要的是什么,你想的是什么,
我不想再让人误会我~
这感觉不好受~


----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

喂,林爱玲,我十扑你~~快快去去把他给抢回来,追回来~~
这样对你,我,他比较好~~加油~~
虽然你没有她那么有魅力,虽然你不会像她一样不知怎么搞得到,但你可以有自己的一套,以自己去努力,
而且这样也好,因为你不像她,我不会那么的辛苦,
不想再这样-想帮人,却被他人误会~~>,<


----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 



hmmm,我没心偷听你说话啦~我真的纯粹给意见啦~
对不起啦,以后不敢了~
(跟班上又有问题了,或许安静比较好)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

SPM results was out today~~
Angeline got her results n start to cry when she phone me……

okay, dear~~LISTEN, Is okay, we din blame u ,I din scold u, daddy and mummy wun blame u..believe in me~~ I Know how u feel n y u cry~~I know how it feels, cz I went through it tou….
It’s sad when u got d result u din expect for, n ur classmates around you got straight As….
N I regretted for spending too muc time on koko….
But, Girl…..
u got betta den me, so stop crying n pay attention to wat Im gng to say~~

Is okay to cry for today~~cry as muc as u like, express urself to the max….for only today…
den, stopped for tml….as u cnt change d results even though u cry n cry for a thousand times~ 
den, start to apply for any scholarship u can….
no matter wat, juz go n apply 1st….
den, when u get any one of it, think carefully which sub u wanna study, n start to study baik baik from tat day onwards~
 u got me????und????

For those who got good results….congrat for tat…
for those who din’t did well in their SPM, dun give up n choose d sub n thinking carefully which to choose….den study hard hard tau????^^


----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hmmm……my health is kinda like back off the track~~~TnT~~~ gonna keep my medicine wif me al d time~~and im wondering how can I go for camps if my health is getting worse~~~ there’r stil lots of camps waiting for me to join lar…..there’s stil lots of actvt I wanna join~~ there’s stil lots of thgs I wanna do~~~Oh Lord, pls pls pls……Bless me wif all u can~~    
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
ai chyi a ai chyi~~take care ar,n get well soon~~~
 


3 comments:

Ai Ling said...

哈哈~谢谢你这么十扑我,但是我没那么有心机,也没有那个美丽啦,人美我丑怎么比哦?靠心和付出来感动他吗?他是看不到的,因为已经被那位小姐给蒙蔽了,喜欢又能怎样?为他付出,他却看不懂我的存在,我对他真的很失望~~> <

aManda said...

朋友~只要你有信心就可以了~
有信心的人最美丽~
加油啊~

Ai Ling said...

哈哈~尝试啦~~^^

 
Winnie The Pooh Glitter